Menstrual Cup + Cramp Relief + MCup Wash + Female Intimate Wash + Lubricant + Wipes
Rs. 50/- Extra off on Online Payment
- 1 Menstrual Cup (Reusable upto 5 Years).
- 1 Cramp Relief Roll-on (10ml)
- 1 Menstrual Cup Wash (100ml)
- 1 Female Intimate Wash (100ml)
- 1 Menstrual Cup Lubricant (100ml)
- 1 Pack Natural Intimate Wipes (10 Sachet)
Reusable Menstrual Cup
GynoCup is a silicon-based, most advanced menstrual cup for a tension-free period. Made up of 100% medical grade Silicone, the cup gives you leak-proof protection for upto 12 hours with the freedom of indulging in sports, travel and other activities. It is soft, comfortable, odorless, economical, easy to use and reusable for upto 5 years.
GynoCup is worn internally and collects menstrual fluid inside instead of absorbing it, thereby maintaining the natural vaginal pH levels without drying it out. It maintains your hygiene without giving any rashes or uneasy feeling of wetness. It is a much safer method than pads and tampons and is highly recommended by doctors.
With GynoCup Wash Liquid, cleaning and managing your menstrual cups becomes even more easy. With only 5-6 drops of GynoCup Wash Liquid, you have a bacteria-free and fresh cup that is ready to be used for the next change.
How to Wear a Menstrual Cup?
Understanding the womanhood and her challenges and how to empower the feminine race, was from where it had all started to begin! GynoCup is a revolutionary product that straight away belongs to curbing the strenuous days of menstruation and making the lives of each woman a healthier and a better one.
Aim towards the bottom of your spine. The vaginal canal is not vertical or horizontal; it slopes upwards. If you are not familiar with the slope of your canal, try it with a finger to see in what direction you should be inserting.You only need to push the menstrual cup in as far enough so that the knob remains outside the entrance of your vagina.
How To Use
How to Wear a Menstrual Cup?
Wash your hands thoroughly with warm/cold water and Soap. Take any of the following comfortable position:
Try to insert your thumb and index finger to reach the knob; Slide upwards and pinch the base of the cup firmly; Squeeze the cup gently and remove it by tilting in sideways to release the air; Empty the contents into the toilet and wash the cup with a menstrual cup wipe provided along with it.
Care & Cleaning OF A MENSTRUAL CUP
During the menstrual cycle: Wash menstrual cup with hot/cold water; Take menstrual cup wipe with a dry hand; Wash menstrual cup with the menstrual cup Gynowash to get a rich lather; Rinse it well to clean it thoroughly. Beginning and end of the menstrual cycle: Boil menstrual cup for 5-7 minutes in water to sterilize it.
In emergency/trave: If the sterilization of menstrual cups (20 minutes) is not possible, ensure to clean it thoroughly as per directions before use.
Roll On Cramp Relief
GynoCup Feminine Cramp Relief Roll-On All in One (Periods, Lower Back Pain & Body Pain) – 10 ml
• Goodness of Ayurveda: Comes with the goodness of Ayurveda enriched with herbal oils
• Therapeutic benefits: Enhanced with healing benefits of Menthol and Eucalyptus oil to relieve the pain
• Mild fragrance: Mild fragrance to relive your senses
• Pacify pain instantly: Pacify pain instantly in the abdomen, lower back, and legs
• Keeps the skin soft and supple: Enriched with Vitamin E in keeping the skin soft and supple
With The Goodness of Ayurveda:
Gynocup feminine cramp relief is a radical formula that is gerbil and stain-free and supplies continuous relief from muscle cramps during those bothersome days
The Direction of Use:
Apply the roll-on slowly over the area affected by pain. Use a maximum of 3ml quantity over a period of 12 hours. Do not apply more than twice a day. Dry the area of application before applying it. Can be applied to the abdomen, lower back, legs or anywhere externally.
Menstrual Cup Wash
GynpCup Wash Naturally formulated to protect the silicone of your cup and the pH balance of your vagina. It’s 100% Plan-Based and Not tested on animals, because we love them.
Cleansing a menstrual cup with regular hand soap can cause discomfort, irritation and even infections for some women. Therefore, we recommend cleansing your cup using a mild, pH-balanced, perfume-free Cleanser such as GynoCup Wash. On occasions without access to water, we recommend our GynoWipes.
Naturally formulated: Made up by natural ingredients to protect the silicone of your cup and the pH balance of your vagina
No chemicals: No harsh chemicals, no irritants, no parabens, No Sulphate
Hygienic & safe: Cleansing a menstrual cup with regular hand soap can cause discomfort, irritation and even infections for some women
Natural active ingredients: It contains 100% natural active ingredients that have anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties.
Directions for use:
* Dispose the menstrual fluid in appropriate place.
* Clean the GYNOCUP with normal water from inside and outside.
* Take 5-6 drops of GYNOCUP cleaning liquid. * Rub gently on both the sides
* Wash both inside and outside with
* Ready to use again once washed properly.
-Safe for Skin
Female Intimate Wash
Gynocup intimate wash is essential for complete feminine hygiene. It provides you relief from intimate discomfort while helping you feel fresh & clean with its mild and natural cleansing properties. You can use it before & after sexual activity, urination, during periods, or anytime you just want to feel fresh, clean, and hygienic.
1. Gynocup Wash is enriched with the richness of vitamins, minerals, anti- oxidants, and amino acids due to the presence of Tea Tree Oil.
2. Using Gynocup Intimate Wash daily on your intimate area while bathing will leave you fresh and maintain healthy vaginal flora.
3. It saves you from annoying odor and irritation in your intimate parts.
4. Maintains the pH balance of your intimate area (3.5pH).
Direction to Use:
· Squeeze the content from the bottle onto your palm
· Apply it gently in your intimate area and wash away with water
• With Nature’s touch: Tea Tree Essential Oil and Aloe Vera naturally soothes and heals and Aloe Vera maintains the pH balance of 3.5
• Sulphate and Paraben Free: Free from harsh chemicals to look after your feminine needs and maintains the health of your delicate area naturally
• No Odour, Itching, or Irritation: Prevents bad odor, skin irritation, and itching in your private area.
• Gently Cleanses & makes you feel Fresh: It gently cleanses your intimate area making you feel Fresh
Menstrual Cup Lubricant
GynoCup menstrual cup lubricant is specifically designed for use with menstrual cups. The water-based lubricant makes menstrual cup insertion easy, smooth, and hassle-free. All ingredients used are water-based making it hypoallergenic and safe to use for your body and pH Balanced of your intimate area.
Safe for Skin
Directions for use:
* Take 2-3 drops of GynoCup lubricant.
* Coat the rim and upper body of your menstrual cup before insertion
* Ready to use
• Chemical free: No paraben and sulphate making it safe to use for intimate parts
• Makes insertion easier: Make the insertion of the cup easy and smooth
• Safe For Skin: As no chemicals are involved in the making it is absolutely safe for the skin
• Hygienic: It is hygienic to use”
Natural Intimate Wipes
GYNOCUP™ Natural intimate wipes are soft & freshen. Their cleansing properties help you feel intimate area fresh and clean your intimate area without any hassle. These Wipes are free of Alcohol, Paraben and SLS.
DIRECTION TO USE: Tear open the sachet, unfold and gently wipe vaginal area from front to back. Dispose in bin after use.
WHEN TO USE: During menstruation, after urination or anytime you want to be clean and fresh.
PRECAUTIONS: For external use only, store at room temperature. Stop use if irritation occurs. Keep away from children. Don’t flush wipes.
pH Balanced Formula: pH 3.5*
Soft and comfortable use – the wipes are made of natural materials, making them soft to use.
Skin friendly pH formula – a balanced pH formula ensures that your skin is moisturized.
Alcohol free – the wipes are 100% alcohol free.
Hypoallergenic – These wipes are highly unlikely to cause an allergic reaction.
Use: Before & After Intimacy, Cleansing of Intimate Area.