GynpCup Wash Naturally formulated to protect the silicone of your cup and the pH balance of your vagina. It’s 100% Plan-Based and Not tested on animals, because we love them.
Cleansing a menstrual cup with regular hand soap can cause discomfort, irritation and even infections for some women. Therefore, we recommend cleansing your cup using a mild, pH-balanced, perfume-free Cleanser such as GynoCup Wash. On occasions without access to water, we recommend our GynoWipes.
Naturally formulated: Made up by natural ingredients to protect the silicone of your cup and the pH balance of your vagina
No chemicals: No harsh chemicals, no irritants, no parabens, No Sulphate
Hygienic & safe: Cleansing a menstrual cup with regular hand soap can cause discomfort, irritation, and even infections for some women
Natural active ingredients: It contains 100% natural active ingredients that have anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties.
* Dispose the menstrual fluid in appropriate place.
* Clean the GYNOCUP with normal water from inside and outside.
* Take 5-6 drops of GYNOCUP cleaning liquid. * Rub gently on both the sides
* Wash both inside and outside with
* Ready to use again once washed properly.
Safe for Skin